Infant Developmental Movement - Newborn to 4 Months
Open your awareness to your baby’s process.
Everything is new in the first three months. During these 3 week series classes, we will be exploring your baby’s arrival, bonding, comfort and joy.
We will focus on the following:
● Tools for Digestion, Breast-feeding, and Sucking.
● Placing your baby on all four sides of their body.
● When your baby wants to engage with him or her self and when they want engage with their external world. How can we follow your baby’s rhythm?
● Symmetry and Asymmetry. Reflexes
● Balancing flexion and extension.
● The process of arriving to a Midline.
● How your baby moves through their organs and from the organ into Rolling.
Through play and touch we facilitate movement and create a container for your baby to discover their relationships and their world.
Come and let's explore what your baby is teaching us together!
*Limited to 6 per class